5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2018 9:48 AM by Tim Strackbein

Where to start?

Tim Strackbein Adventurer

Howdy all, I'm having a bit of a problem figuring out how to get started with Beacon.  We've got the various scouts deployed, but I'm having trouble configuring the actual data sorting.  Specifically, it looks like Beacon is getting departmental data from somewhere I can't figure out how to specify.

I'm trying to get the printing broken down by cost centers, and have uploaded the user data with the cost centers mapped to department, but it's still returning the larger classification for department (Public, Staff, etc) instead of the specific departmental breakdowns.  Ideally, we eventually have this further limited so people can only see specific departmental data (which I believe will happen through the Account profile -> access group tab).  But I'm running out of ideas on how to proceed.  I know sometimes I get better ideas through here, but if need be I'm happy to log a ticket.  We're hoping to get all this actively deployed and client facing fairly soon, and it feels like we're close, assuming I can get this last bit set up.  Anyone have thoughts or ideas on where I can look for more info?

Thanks!