2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 13, 2017 11:25 AM by Tuğrul Sütyemez

Authentication Method Issue

Tuğrul Sütyemez Newbie

Hi All,

A customer has a problem when they want to create auth method. They got the following error when they added the new one auth method. They have BP v5.2.

IMG-20171013-WA0000.jpeg

Do you have any idea about this case?

Thanks in advance.

• Re: Authentication Method Issue
          Scott Olswold Guide

Hi!

When you "+Add" a new script, you have to first change the "Authentication Type" to "Advanced (Script)":

This will alter the interface somewhat and give you the "Designer" tab, which is where you program the script (note: the Blueprint scripting language utilizes the full capabilities of C#, with the exception that it does not support user interfaces). I suspect that there is no "meat" in the script or that there is a syntax/development issue. I have attached a baseline "custom" script that works (generally) pretty well out of the box. It is fairly-well documented, but still does require some C++/C# knowledge to make significant changes beyond those described in the comments. To begin, just copy and paste the text into the Designer tab.

I hope this helps get the customer where they need to be. Otherwise, Pharos Systems can assist with one as a Professional Services engagement. Please contact your reseller or Pharos Account Manager if you wish to go that route.

Best regards,

Scott