2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2017 10:52 AM by Troy Brady

Secure Relase not working w/ new printer

Troy Brady Wayfarer

I just got done upgrading our printers to a newer HP model.  The ones that use the Omega PS60 for Secure Release are not working.  The old printer was working fine. I made sure that the settings for the new one matched the old printer.  It works fine with Direct Printing, but I need to get this to work with the Secure Release.  Any ideas? 

Thank you

• Re: Secure Relase not working w/ new printer
          Jeff Geller Guide

Hi Troy,

What is meant by "not working", do you see any Alerts in the Pharos Administrator when trying to release a print job or errors anywhere else.

*The Job Delivery component of Uniprint is the same for Direct Print vs. Secure Print in that the job is sent to the IP Address that the Device is configured for in the Pharos Administrator.

Thanks,

Jeff Geller

• Re: Secure Relase not working w/ new printer
              Troy Brady Wayfarer

When I print, the popup comes up to accept the charge.  When I scan my ID card on the card reader that is connected to the PS60 box, the printer says that it is printing the documents but then nothing is printed.  I look at my transactions in Pharos Administrator and I don't see the print job that I just sent.  There are no alerts in Pharos Administrator.

Thanks