AnsweredAssumed Answered

Pharos iMFP for HP not working correctly after latest updates

Question asked by Ricky Johnson on Aug 17, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 17, 2017 by Richard Post

We recently pushed out the July firmware updates to our printer fleet, and we have been experiencing issues with the iMFP for HP software.

We've received the reports on several model printers (HP LaserJet flow MFP M630; firmware revision 2403732_013009, released July 15, 2017 as an example).  The one that I'm doing my troubleshooting on is an HP LaserJet flow MFP M525 with the firmware revision of 240372_013007, release July 15th, 2017.  Since upgrading to this firmware release, the iMFP for HP on the device does not show the names for the cost centers.  We were running version 4.3.4 of the iMFP software.  Seeing this, I upgraded the server to 4.4.0 and uninstalled/reinstalled the iMFP software on the device.  Now, in addition to not showing the cost center names, when you select one, it says Signing in and reverts back to the main window not signed in.  Before the 4.4.0 upgrade, I could at least see print jobs, but I would have no idea where it was charging them.

I rolled back the HP firmware (maintaining version 4.4.0 for iMFP), and I receive an OXPd Application Error "45.00.33 Error: SSL certificate or SSH md5 fingerprint not OK, occurred while communicating with" and lists the HP iMFP server.  I rolled back to version 4.3.4 and have the same issue.

Any thoughts?

-Ricky

Outcomes