0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2017 1:51 PM by Paul LaFollette

Previously uploaded Jobs in My Print Center not listed in web-based My Print Center

Paul LaFollette Guide

We're seeing a condition where print jobs previously submitted to the user's My Print Center (web-based), are no longer listed in the web-based My Print Center after the page/browser has sat idle long enough for the user's logon to expire.

Step one:  Using a web browser, the user signs in to My Print Center and uploads some documents for printing.

Step two:  User allows the web browser to sit idle long enough for the My Print Center logon to expire (or exits and re-loads the web browser).

Step three:  User logs back in to My Print Center and sees those previously uploaded (and still waiting to be released) print jobs are no longer listed in the user's My Print Center.

In the Uniprint Pharos Administrator the user's print jobs are all shown in the Queued Jobs.

At the release station, all of the user's uploaded print jobs are shown.

In the iOS Pharos Print app, all of the user's uploaded print jobs are shown.

Only the web page My Print Center is not listing the previously uploaded print jobs.

Any one else seeing this?  What can I do about it?

Running MobilePrint 2.1.0.88281

Thanks,

- Paul L.