1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 9, 2016 1:25 PM by Jeff Herald

Uniprint Pharos Reports and Proctor Accounts

Matthew Baranowski Wayfarer

We currently have several accounts setup to proctor users print jobs in Uniprint 9.0 and do not see anyway to determine how often reprints are being done by these accounts through pharos remote version: 9.0.8467.69. We do not see any events in the transaction logs when print jobs are being reprinted. We do not see any way in pharos report tools to obtain a report show how often print jobs had been performed or by who. This presents a concern when trying to determine if these accounts are being used to often or even being used at all. Is there a future enhancement which would include reporting on role base accounts? Or is there a solution that I maybe overlooking?

• Re: Uniprint Pharos Reports and Proctor Accounts
          Jeff Herald Guide

The record of the event where a Proctor (or any elevated user) releases a job or reprints a job for a user is recorded in Alerts, found under the System context in Pharos Administrator.  Furthermore, you can find the Alerts report under the Miscellaneous tab in Pharos Reports.  You will likely find that the Message part of the report scrolls off the screen inside the Pharos Reports, so I'd suggest exporting the report to a different format.  The entire message is given.  I hope this helps.

-Jeff Herald

Pharos Reports.

1 of 1 people found this helpful