AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem with update the logon roles

Question asked by Piotr Zarczynski on Sep 2, 2016
Latest reply on Sep 6, 2016 by Scott Olswold

Hi,

The last time I have installed the new SP 2.1 on my lab Blueprint 5.2 system. I would like to see how to manage the quota an so on. Unfortunately I can't add any login to quota management in the Blueprint Administrator. I attached the message from the system, which is appear after click Apply button.

I'm little confused because the login, which I try do update has the mail address@. The same issue occur in case of update any admin logins.

This is what I can see in Admin logs:

[2016/09/02 14:47:22 P1074 D001 T00A e Administrator] [AsyncWorker.InternalFail] An async worker has failed.

[2016/09/02 14:47:22 P1074 D001 T00A e Administrator] Exception...

1) Exception Information

=============================================

Exception Type: PharosSystems.Core.MessageExceptions.UpdateLogonFailedException

LogonNameParameter: admin

ErrorMessageParameter: The Employee matching the logon name '*******' exists but has no email address.

CanDisplayToUser: False

CanLogToEventLog: False

CanLogToServer: False

FullTranslatedMessage: Failed to update the Logon. The call to update the Logon with name 'admin' failed. The Employee matching the logon name 'admin' exists but has no email address.

Message: Failed to update the Logon. The call to update the Logon with name 'admin' failed. The Employee matching the logon name 'admin' exists but has no email address.

MessageCode: 75864

Parameter1: admin

Parameter2: The Employee matching the logon name '*****' exists but has no email address.

Parameter3:

Parameter4:

Parameter5:

Severity: 30

SubSystemId: 3202

TimeLocal: 9/2/2016 2:47:22 PM

TranslatedExplanation: The call to update the Logon with name 'admin' failed. The Employee matching the logon name 'admin' exists but has no email address.

TranslatedMessage: Failed to update the Logon.

OriginalExceptionType:

OriginalStackTrace:

HelpLink: NULL

Source: PharosSystems.Blueprint.Administrator.ModuleLibrary

HResult: -2146233088

StackTrace Information

=============================================

at PharosSystems.Blueprint.Administration.LogonManager.UpdateLogons(Logon[] logons)

at PharosSystems.Blueprint.Administration.LogonDetailsControl.UpdateDataObjects(DataObject[] updateDataObjects)

at PharosSystems.Core.Administration.DetailsPanel.AbortableUpdateDataObjects(DataObject[] dataObjectsToUpdate, DataObject[]& updatedDataObjects)

at PharosSystems.Core.Administration.DetailsPanel.OnUpdateControllerInitalUpdate(Object sender, InitialUpdateEventArgs e)

at PharosSystems.Core.Administration.UpdateController.OnInitialUpdate(InitialUpdateEventArgs e)

at PharosSystems.Core.Administration.UpdateController.RaiseInitialEvent(DataObject[]& controllerDataObjects)

at PharosSystems.Core.Administration.Controller.OnRun()

at PharosSystems.Core.Administration.AsyncWorker.InternalStart()

Any idea, what can be wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help

Piotr

Outcomes