2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2016 11:27 AM by Ricky Johnson

Payment Notification Processing Service after Uniprint 9.0R2 SP3 upgrade.

Ricky Johnson Tracker

I noticed as a part of this article (Issues after installing Pharos UniPrint 9.0R2 update ) that this service was renamed to above.  On my installation, it is stopped.  However, the actual service is called Pharos Systems Paypal IPN Processor, and is running with an Automatic start.  If they are the same thing, is there something that I need to change to have that service show as Green?

Ricky J.

• Re: Payment Notification Processing Service after Uniprint 9.0R2 SP3 upgrade.
          Rojaa Matlakunta Navigator

Hi Ricky,

Yes, Pharos Systems PayPal IPN Processor has been renamed to 'Payment Notification Processing Service' from Uniprint 9.0R2 onwards. After successful upgrade to UP9.0R2, you should be seeing these service as 'Payment Notification Processing Service' in Pharos Administrator/Server Configuration context.

Therefore, I suspect there might be something wrong with your upgrade, need investigation. Please open a support ticket.

Kind Regards

Rojaa

• Re: Payment Notification Processing Service after Uniprint 9.0R2 SP3 upgrade.
            Ricky Johnson Tracker

Rojaa,

Thanks for your response.  I did open up a case with Pharos support and the resolution/issue came down to an incomplete upgrade.  We had Pharos Remote installed on the server to test authentication when we switched to AD groups.  We never removed the application when we were done testing.  During the upgrade, the Print Center installation recognized that this component wasn't upgraded and stopped the installation.  So, we were still running on version 1.7.6 when we should've been on version 3.2.  After that upgrade, it all appeared correctly.