I use Notepad++ to write Pharos scripts and I've recently updated my syntax highlighting and Autocomplete files for Uniprint v9.0. Thought I'd post them here in case they are useful to anyone else.
Notepad++ Pharos Script Language Syntax Highlighting and AutoComplete (Intellisense)
- Copy the Pharos v9.0.xml file into the C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\plugins\APIs folder
- In Notepad++ Select Language >> Define your language
- In the User Defined Language Window select "Import" and browse to the "Pharos v9.0 Notepad Lang Def.xml" and import. Close the UDL window when complete.
- In Notepad++ Select Settings >> Preferences
- Select Auto-Completion
- Check "Enable Auto-Completion on each input" and choose between "Function Completion" OR "Function and Word Completion".
- Change "From 2th Character"
- Check Function parameters hint on input
- Restart Notepad++
- As Pharos scripts use the .txt extension it is required to select the Pharos Language option rather than configuring Notepad++ to always use Pharos Defined Language as default for ALL .txt files.
- Open a new file.
- Select Language >> Pharos v9.0