2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 23, 2015 10:19 AM by cwilson@pharos.com

How can I create dashboards or run reports on groups of printers by location?

Justin LeTellier Newbie

I want to be able to break down the reporting by building. I have the location field filled for each device and can filter the Volume page, but can run a report for just those devices.

Secondarily, I'd like to be able to run Sustainability reports on each device or device group as well.

• Re: How can I create dashboards or run reports on groups of printers by location?
          brosengarten@pharos.com Adventurer

Hi Justin,

Unfortunately, there is no way to create a "custom" report or dashboard in Beacon at this time.  The closest you can come to making a custom report would be to utilize the Fleet section/tab, customize which columns you want and then export it to a .csv file.  You can then filter out information you don't want from the file (like "location" for example). 

I recommend you submit any suggestions and ideas you may have about Beacon in the Beacon Forum in the Pharos Communities. They do take all comments seriously and our products tend to evolve based on what our clients would like to see in them.  Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Bryan Rosengarten

Pharos Systems Technical Delivery and Support

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: How can I create dashboards or run reports on groups of printers by location?
            Guide

Hi Justin,

Another work around similar to the one Bryan mentions is to filter right in your tab in Beacon. Any filters you create on your grid will carry over to the CSV export. Then you can further edit the CSV if needed.

I also want to second what Bryan said about creating ideas. We really want to hear what you would like the application to do.

Thanks.