AnsweredAssumed Answered

Issues after installing Pharos UniPrint 9.0R2 update

Question asked by Steve Yount on Jul 13, 2015
Latest reply on Jul 14, 2015 by Jeff Geller

Has anyone seen any changes in Uniprint 9.0 R2 with how it interacts with IIS services? I upgraded from 9.0 to 9.0R2 am now having problems with everything that connects to IIS – the EDI service and My Document Center do not work after the upgrade. IIS appears to be up and running, as I can see the IIS general landing page, and the My Document Center loads but with an error.

In Pharos Admin under the Server Configuration, the EDI service is stopped. It is giving one of the two following errors, depending on which server:

The Underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust

-or-

Address not found

For the My Document Center, the page takes a while to load, and then gives the following error:

A problem occurred while attempting to connect to the print center, please contact your administrator.

I also noticed on the Mobile Print server that there is a new service, named “Payment Notification Processing Service”, that was not there before the upgrade. This service stays in a stopped state. Should this be there? I only upgraded components already on the server, and did not add new components, and so I am not sure where this came from.

Outcomes