3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 2, 2015 5:46 PM by David Teviotdale

This app can't run on your PC Error-Blueprint 5.2 On Server 2012 R2

Onur KARAYAGMURLAR Adventurer

Dear All

I am testing new BP 5.2 version on Server 2012 R2 Server. I get an error when running certain applications.

-Blueprint Event Browser

-Blueprint Secure Queue Configuration

Error-1.PNG

Do you have companions with information about this error?

Thanks for your support.

• Re: This app can't run on your PC Error-Blueprint 5.2 On Server 2012 R2
          Genoveva Smallfield Newbie

Hi Onur,

We have extensively tested Blueprint 5.2 on Windows 2012 R2 and never come across the problem you are describing.

For us to be able to assist you, could you give us more information, for example any logs related to the two apps you are trying to run from Event Viewer-Windows Logs-Application. Or if you have DebugView Tool running, any log files.

Thank you,

Genoveva

Onur KARAYAGMURLAR Adventurer

Sorry for the late reply.I share all screnn,Windows log and Pharos Log. I don't see any log on windows. I updated all windows update.

Only two application  doesn't work. Other application and all Bp features running. I tested. I am waiting your suggestion.

David Teviotdale Adventurer

Onur,

As Genoveva has said, we've been unable to reproduce the problem you describe.

That said, we believe the error message indicates the problem is Windows is refusing to run these two apps (but unfortunately, will not tell us why.)

There might be some clues in the Windows Events logs you sent, but as you didn't tell us when you were trying to run the apps, I don't know where to look.

One thing I do notice is that both the apps use Silverlight, so I'd suspect a problem with Silverlight.  Possibly it's not installed, disabled, or not installed correctly.

From Google, some other possibilities are:

• Are you using Remote Desktop?  If so, does it work if you do not use remote desktop?  How about if you run remote desktop with a screen size of 600 x800?
                  • What sort of account are you using?  What happens if you "Run as Admin"?  If you run as an account with no admin rights?
                  • What versions of Internet Explorer are installed?

Regards,

David