Device status will be collected automatically by a deployed device scout based on the configured status collection interval. However, if you want to manually collect status and upload to Beacon in between scheduled collections, the Device Scout Discovery tool can be used to do this.
- open the Device Scout Discovery tool
- Click Options, then Advanced drop-down:
- In Advanced options, slide the Collect Status option to On.
- Click OK, then run the scan as you normally when. When complete, select Upload to server:
Wait at least 15 minutes for the device information to process, then proceed with the following step.
- In fleet management, you should now see up to date status information for the devices collected: