I haven't actually deployed anything yet, but here are a couple items off the top I've noticed:
1. It would be good to also register the DNS beacon.pharos.com as www. is rather passe at this point
2. There is no way to delete a Device Scout and there really needs to be. You can create, edit, email, and download, but nowhere in the main UI or in the edit of a scout is there a way to delete it. The result is you can very easily wind up with mistake scouts that you can never get rid of.
3. There is no way to rename a device scout. While adding the delete option would be a work around for this, it would be good if you could just edit a scout and change it's name rather than rebuilding it entirely.
4. It would be good if you could use CIDR notation in setting up a device scout discover range as well as designating manual ranges. This should work for import as well as adding in the UI. I have lists for my networks but I can't import them because most are in CIDR not x to x notation.
5. This is really nit picky, but I'd change Discover to Discovery in the menu bar. Discover makes me think it's where I find documentation. Discovery makes me think it's about discovering devices. I know, weird right, but it's from years of products that use these terms in those ways, the y makes all the difference.
6. I'd also change "Account Profile" to "Administration" for similar reasons. The former makes me think it's only for MY account, the latter is where I go to deal with organizational settings, user management, etc.
7. This may be due to this being a trial and whatnot, but there is no info under Details and I can't edit the organization details.
That's all for now, I'm going to try to get a device and uniprint scout deployed this week and see what this looks like once there is data in it