1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 3, 2014 11:07 AM by Jeff Geller

Pharos UniProxy Failing ever 90 seconds or so

Mike Dorris Tracker

I have contacted my reseller ( They are always prompt,  but figured I'd throw this up here on my lunch break to see if I could get more input).

THe Uniprixy service is failing on all 3 of My VM's with the following error:

Monitor Error: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.63.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

[982] :: [2014/11/25 01:04:37.730 P78C T005 e ProxyService] Exception...

1) Exception Information

=============================================

Exception Type: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

Message: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.63.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

FileName: System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.63.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139

FusionLog: WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

HelpLink: NULL

Source: PharosUniProxy

StackTrace Information

=============================================

at PharosSystems.Uniprint.Services.Proxy.TransactionCache.Get(ArrayList transactions)

at A.HMB.B(ArrayList A)

at PharosSystems.Uniprint.Services.Proxy.ProxyMonitor.M()

at PharosSystems.Uniprint.Services.Proxy.ProxyMonitor.K()

It happens all day every day about every 90 seconds. It doesn't seem to be affecting anything major,  but it is making troubleshooting other issues via the event log cumbersome.  Any input is appreciated.

• Re: Pharos UniProxy Failing ever 90 seconds or so
          Jeff Geller Guide

Hi Mike,

I presume at this time you have contacted your reseller and have gotten this resolved but if not, at first glance the exception below indicates that a file is not found.

Exception Type: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

Message: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.63.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

This can happen for various reasons up to and including someone/something has simply delete the files needed.  The files the UniProxy uses are located by default "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pharos\proxy".  I would check to see if the Anti-virus on the system has quarantined any files related to Pharos.  You can even make an exception in the Anti-virus to exclude all the files in the below directories but normally it should not be needed.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Pharos\

C:\ProgramData\Pharos

C:\ProgramData\PharosSystems

Regards,

Jeff Geller

Pharos Support