AnsweredAssumed Answered

Pharos UniProxy Failing ever 90 seconds or so

Question asked by Mike Dorris on Nov 25, 2014
Latest reply on Dec 3, 2014 by Jeff Geller

I have contacted my reseller ( They are always prompt,  but figured I'd throw this up here on my lunch break to see if I could get more input).

THe Uniprixy service is failing on all 3 of My VM's with the following error:

Monitor Error: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.63.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

[982] :: [2014/11/25 01:04:37.730 P78C T005 e ProxyService] Exception...

1) Exception Information

=============================================

Exception Type: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

Message: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.63.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

FileName: System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.63.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139

FusionLog: WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

HelpLink: NULL

Source: PharosUniProxy

StackTrace Information

=============================================

at PharosSystems.Uniprint.Services.Proxy.TransactionCache.Get(ArrayList transactions)

at A.HMB.B(ArrayList A)

at PharosSystems.Uniprint.Services.Proxy.ProxyMonitor.M()

at PharosSystems.Uniprint.Services.Proxy.ProxyMonitor.K()

It happens all day every day about every 90 seconds. It doesn't seem to be affecting anything major,  but it is making troubleshooting other issues via the event log cumbersome.  Any input is appreciated.

Outcomes