AnsweredAssumed Answered

When does Pharos Admin update block booking info?

Question asked by brad on Apr 3, 2014
Latest reply on Apr 3, 2014 by brad

OK, so I've just been having to manually edit our database in order to resolve an issue caused by a bug in our version (8.2) of Uniprint, whereby a block booking can be made in Nerve Centre, but doesn't show up after the booking has been made, for it to be edited or deleted.

So - I've modified the database to remove the block reservation, and the block reservation computers. However, as far as Nerve Centre is concerned, the booking is still there. I've logged out, restarted the browser, etc. but am unable to get it to refresh. I am assuming that restarting the Services would achieve what I am after, but that would result in booting all the people off that currently have active sessions - and that's not an option... so I'll be doing that early tomorrow morning when I come in prior to opening time.

However, I would like to know if there's something ELSE I could do to get this working properly?

(This is another of the reasons I'm looking at creating the Test environment, as per my other current thread)

Outcomes