1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 8, 2014 12:41 PM by Lindsay Lamb

Am I automatically signed up for news updates when I create a community account?

Lindsay Lamb Guide

Once my membership request is approved and I can access the community, am I automatically signed up to also receive e-mail updates and announcements?

• Re: Am I automatically signed up for news updates when I create a community account?
          Lindsay Lamb Guide

As of 2014, all new members are automatically subscribed.

If you created a community account before 2014, the only e-mails you will get automatically are the following:

1. A weekly summary that typically goes out on Wednesdays.  This will summarize the latest activity happening within the groups you have joined or have access to.
            You can adjust the frequency of this digest by clicking your name in the upper right-hand corner > Preferences > scroll down to Community Digest.

2. If you post a question or comment on a discussion, you will receive e-mails if anyone comments/replies within that same post.  This ensures that you are able to stay up to date on activity for topics you have been engaged in.

If you would like to receive e-mails for our latest news and announcements, for all activity occurring within a specific product group/forum, or for perhaps an individual discussion or document; please check out the steps I’ve highlighted within the post: How do I sign up for e-mail notifications?