1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 17, 2013 10:59 AM by Jeff Geller

Booking station cannot create express logon bookings

We are shortly upgrading our Pharos sign up and print solution.

Currently running 7.2 on Win2003 server with sql 2000, Ihave built a new server running Win2008 R2 with SQL 2008 and Pharos version 8.2.

Pretty much everything seems to be running well on the server side, building new Booking Stations ready for deployment when we go live. I have built the first one which seems to be working normally however the second one (which is using Express Logon) keeps generating errors when i try and test an Express booking.

I recieve "Cannot create a reservation: Can not create express Logon ID for XXXXX"

Presumably it is somthing with the link between Pharos and a network account that Express Logon requires. But it looks normal to me. I have tried creating a new network account Creating a new environment item and linking it to the new account then linking that to the branch I am using.

Same problem occurs.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Re: Booking station cannot create express logon bookings
          Jeff Geller Guide

Hi Darren,

Thank you for your inquiry in the Communities.

I have found that this was a support case that you and I had worked on back in July last year and you were going to investigate and look to modify the VB script (from the support case notes) that was running that was interfering with the default Express Logon functionality.

Regards,

Pharos Systems Technical Support

Jeff Geller