1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 13, 2018 4:20 PM by Lindsay Lamb

The Pharos Discover conference was so beneficial to me in 2016.  Is there still no plan to hold another one?

Michael Waters Newbie

The Pharos Discover conference was so beneficial to me in 2016.  Is there still no plan to hold another one?

• Re: The Pharos Discover conference was so beneficial to me in 2016.  Is there still no plan to hold another one?
          Lindsay Lamb Guide

Hi Michael!  I'm delighted to hear that you found our Discover Conference beneficial.  I know many of us enjoyed the in-person interactions, learning, and fun that happened at that event. 

At this time, there isn't another Discover Conference scheduled, as we have been putting extra focus on expanding and improving our cloud technology, Uniprint-related products, and interviewing customers about their current and future needs as we focus on developing user-centered technologies.

I do know that in 2019 we will be putting a significant effort behind hosting smaller regional seminars and online webinars.  I am in the process of working with our sales and support team to build what that calendar looks like for next year, and we will certainly share that information as soon as we can!  We will be researching cool places to host our regional seminars, so if you have suggestions in mind... please share! (Feel free to comment or e-mail me directly at llamb@pharos.com)