1 of 1 people found this helpful
Looks like the licence service cannot read the licence key from the registry. Check and verify the following keys exist on the the server and that the user the service is running under has permissions to access them.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Pharos\License Server\License Key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Pharos\License Server\License Key
We figured out the situation, and Nic was right that there was something wrong with the registry key. When the license file was given, it was not clear that it needed to be uncompressed. The file was modified to be a .REG file so that it would work in the installer, but then it was unable to be properly imported into the registry. For this reason, not even the Pharos License Service would start, and that is the first service needed, even before the Pharos Database Service, which is what the screen capture was complaining about. We've cleaned up that the license file confusion and we're looking forward to the site being updated tonight. Good Luck !!