Blueprint 5.2 Service Pack 5.4 (5.2.10308)
Released: 18 Jan 2019
What's new in Service Pack 5.4
- Print Scout Secure Release is designed to eliminate the workflow impact that network speed imposes upon remote/branch offices, enabling these locations to also participate in a Secure Release deployment, but without the printing inefficiencies of the traditional Wide Area Network. Jobs submitted through the new "Pharos Secure Printer" queue stay on the workstation and are released from the workstation; the Collector is simply notified of the print job and forwards the release request to the workstation, which then releases the job directly to the printer.
- Print Center changes:
- The new System Monitor tab provides indication of the overall health of the Blueprint system.
- A new Themes tab allows you to customize the look and feel of your Print Center website, so it matches your organization’s branding.
- Various improvements to the Event Log. For example, you can now search by server group, select events based on time zone, etc.
- Support for MobilePrint 2.3
- Support for running Reports against a database server using TLS 1.2.
- Reports are modified at load time to use the SQL Native Client 11 driver installed with this service pack.
Blueprint 5.2 R2 (5.2.9937)
Released: 24 Jan 2018
Blueprint Enterprise 5.2 R2 provides the exact same feature set as Blueprint 5.2 with Service Pack 3 applied, but adds support for Microsoft Server 2016. Blueprint 5.2 R2 also makes it easy for customers who are currently running Blueprint 5.0 or 5.1 to get up to date with all the latest features and improvements to Blueprint Enterprise. If you are already running Blueprint 5.2 and want to upgrade to Service Pack 3, please refer to these supporting documents instead.
Blueprint 5.2 Service Pack 3 (5.2.9857)
Released: 19 Oct 2017
What's new in Service Pack 5.3
- Supports TLS 1.2 for server-to-server WCF communications.
- If TLS 1.2 is the ONLY cipher suite enabled, FIPS compliance must be enabled at both the client and server to view Blueprint reports. Please read Enabling FIPS Compliance for further instructions.
- Note: If older cipher suites such as SSL 3.0 or TLS 1.0 are also enabled, Blueprint server-to-server WCF will use the more secure TLS 1.2 suite.
- You can now use Active Directory Groups to assign Blueprint roles.
- All DLLs in Print Scout are code signed.
- Now uses .Net 4.6.1, and .Net 3.5 is no longer required. (For more information, please refer to the Blueprint 5.2 Installation Guide.)
- Support for SNMP V3
- Support for Mobile Print 2.2.1 (See Also: MobilePrint 2.2.1 Now Available)
- Event logs for multiple Collectors can be viewed from Print Center.
- Additional Health Tests have been added to the Blueprint Server self-checks.
Note: Collectors will now e-mail failed self-check results. Make sure that the Collectors are able to contact the mail server.
- Delegate Printing is now in Pharos Print Center. Employees can add or remove delegates using their browser.
- On sites where Blueprint Servers can't retrieve SSL Certificate Revocation Lists (CRL), networking delays can occur. It's now possible to tell Blueprint to use SSL certificates that do not check the CRL.
- No more "The service '/PharosSystems/AgentController.svc' does not exist" events in Windows Application Events.
- Support added to verify the email settings using Blueprint Administrator on a Collector.
SP3 Bug Fixes
- Card Registration can be carried out during an HR Import.
- Employee List and Usage Report references to user location and not device location.
- VPSX file import deadlocks if a SR25 tries to register or update itself at same time a VPSX file import is running
- Recording of Serial Number of locally connected USB printers, handles case of printer being moved between workstations.
- Improve Active Directory search performance. Looking up Groups for Policy no longer times out on large Active Directory systems.
- Restriction removed to display a max of 1000 rows in certain Administrator views (Models, Terminals, Devices, etc.).
- Collector BIN files with a Machine data signature of 5.1 are now imported correctly. This bug would manifest itself if BP 5.1 Collectors sent bin files to a BP 5.2 Analyst.
- A Print Scout installed in August or September or on the 8th or 9th of the month may fail to upload job data to Collector.
- Use of load balancers between workstation and SRH collectors can result in a print job being sent to multiple Collectors. When this happens, a user is unable to release any jobs until the duplicate jobs are located and deleted.
Blueprint 5.2 Service Pack 2.1 (5.2.9277)
Released: 31 Mar 2016
What's new in Service Pack 2.1
- Preton synchronization includes rows in PretonApplications with "IsStatic" value of 1.
- Quota Management added
- Recording of Serial Number of locally connected USB printers
SP2 Bug Fixes
- Fixed failure to record print jobs sent by USB printers.
- Policy Rules can be triggered based on Print Server Name.
- Print Scout automatic updates are disabled on VDI, Analyst and Collector.
- Print Policy is applied to first job that user prints on a workstation.
- Updated set of Device Models.
- SSL certificates used for WCF encryption support SHA256.
- SRH Troubleshooter no longer provides UI to enable/disable Workstation Release.
Blueprint 5.2 Service Pack 1 (5.2.9116)
Released: 27 Nov 2015
What's new in Service Pack 1
- The Print Center has been optimized to work on smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices with different screen sizes.
- Support for Pharos MobilePrint 2.1
- Microsoft® Windows 10 support for the Workstation Print Scout