Summary of What's New Blueprint Enterprise 5.3:
Simplify your print infrastructure: You can now hold print jobs at the workstation level prior to release. This secure printing option allows you to eliminate print servers and it significantly reduces the impact that slow network speed can impose on remote/branch offices. It also makes it easier to enable secure printing workflows in restricted-access network segments.
- Beacon Fleet Manager API Integration: Easily track device meter data, cost data, total print volume and more. Fleet Manager continually discovers and collects key information from your network printers. This information can be automatically imported into Blueprint for reporting.
- Leverage the latest security standards: Blueprint Enterprise 5.3 supports IPPS for print job delivery and mobile printing is secured using TLS 1.2.
Apply your organization's colors and graphics into Print Center: The new Theme tab in Print Center makes it easy to customize Print Center to match your organization’s branding.
- Simple browser-based troubleshooting: Resolving issues in your print environment has never been easier, and you don't need to log into a server for routine troubleshooting information.
- Get the support information you need: You can now search the event log by server group and time zone, and you can write health tests to a CSV file using the Blueprint server configuration tool.
- Easily track server performance: The new System Monitor makes it easy to verify the overall health of the Blueprint system and the Windows components that may affect printing operations.
- Control which applications to track: You can now configure application tracking in one of two modes: you can include a specific list of applications, or you can track printing from all applications except for specific applications you wish to exclude.
- Get the most out of your mobile printing workflows: MobilePrint is now more secure than ever, with support added for TLS 1.2. You can also print PDFs with handwriting annotations, and emailed PDFs are checked for security restrictions.