Blueprint Enterprise 5.3 will be released this spring, and it’s packed with new features and improvements to help make your printing operations more secure, efficient and user-friendly.
- With the new Print Scout Secure Release option, you can enable user workstations to hold print jobs prior to release, instead of having to rely on print servers. This secure workflow option significantly reduces the impact that network speed imposes upon remote/branch offices, and it can help reduce the burden of adding more servers for these locations.
- Pharos Sentry Print is our next-generation embedded platform for supported MFPs. It provides a fast and simple user experience at the printer that's consistent across all devices, regardless of manufacturer.
- With a single click, you can secure any printer that supports Sentry Print! Configuring your environment for secure printing workflows has never been easier.
- Browser-based troubleshooting: There’s no need to log into a server for routine troubleshooting information.
- The new System Monitor (shown here) makes it easy to verify the overall health of the Blueprint system and the Windows components that may affect printing operations.
- The new Theme tab in Print Center makes it easy to customize the look and feel of your Print Center website to match your organization’s branding.
- Beacon Fleet Manager API Integration: You can now connect Blueprint Enterprise to the Beacon Fleet Manager API to extract device meter data.
- Support for IPPS and IPP as print job delivery methods.
- MobilePrint 2.3 supports TLS 1.2, PDFs with handwriting annotations, and a secure PDF check for emailed jobs.
- You can now write health tests to a CSV file using the Blueprint Server Configuration Tool.
Stay tuned for more information on this major upgrade!