Blueprint Enterprise 5.3 provides the following new features:
- Print Scout Secure Release: You can now enable user workstations to hold print jobs before release, instead of having to rely on print servers.
- Pharos Sentry Print: This release introduces our next-generation embedded platform for supported MFP models. Sentry Print provides a simplified user interface and a faster deployment experience.
- Support for both IPPS (Internet Protocol, Secured) and IPP as print job delivery methods
- Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) field added to job data
- Beacon Fleet Manager integration
- Standalone Blueprint Administrator MSI Installer
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- You can now track printing from only the applications you specify.
- Health check results can now be written to a CSV file.
- New Blueprint Administrator MSI installer.
- MobilePrint 2.3 which provides a PDF protection check for emailed jobs, supports the printing of PDFs with handwriting annotations, and also supports TLS 1.2.
For details on these new features: Blueprint 5.3 New Features
Blueprint 5.3 Guides
Print Center Guide
Pharos Sentry Print