This document provides a summary of all Release Notes for Uniprint 9.1 Updates and Service Packs. Uniprint updates are cumulative; improvements and fixes in previous update versions are included in subsequent updates.
Pharos Print Center
- Print Center updates are cumulative; improvements and fixes in previous update versions are included in subsequent updates.
- In the case where you have the Print Center web component installed on a separate ARR Web Server, you will need to manually update the Web Server component to complete the update. Copy the Print Center MSI installer from the Pharos\Bin folder on the Pharos API server to the Pharos\Bin folder on the ARR server and run the MSI there.
Print Center API and Web Services 4.0.4
This update includes the previously released Print Center 4.0 plus the following new features and fixes:
- The Google Cloud Print feature introduced in Print Center 4.0 requires that user accounts must be in the Pharos database and have an associated Google email address to identify the cloud jobs. This update includes the new self-registration feature for Google Cloud Print. If self-registration is enabled, when a user submits a document to print via Google Cloud Print, and the user's email address is not in the Pharos Database, the user receives an email to self-register. For more details, please refer to TechNote: Google Cloud Print.
- Addresses an issue in the Admin > Users tab and the Custom Charge create dialog, where filtering user fails to find a user if the username contains special characters (e.g. hyphen).
- Addresses an issue in the MobilePrint > Email Server tab where the fields are reset to original values every few minutes if not saved.
- Addresses an issue for CyberSource Payment Gateway users where the Add Funds link fails to load the Payment Gateway UI correctly, preventing a user from entering required information such as the user's credit card details.
- Includes a few bug fixes and improvements in the Theme tab.
- Addressed an issue where Administrator and possibly Cashier or Proctor level users might see an unnecessary error message when releasing jobs at the PPC Release Station or in the Queued Jobs tab of the PPC.
- Addressed an issue in which the GCP email registration fails following upgrade from earlier versions, where MobilePrint was already configured for email support.
For more details, please refer to Pharos Print Center 4.0 Guide.