This document includes two attachments:
- Technote: Configuring Pharos Print Center to use SSO - This document will help you update your Uniprint servers for SSO and configure Print Center to use SSO.
- SSO script (External Logon - Adjust user details before logging on to PrintCenter.txt) -This script adds the following functions to your Print Center with SSO environments:
- Enables Administrator, Cashier, and Proctor roles to have access to the administrative tabs (e.g. Reports, Theme, Admin) in Print Center.
- Provides the ability to adjust the username of users who log in with an email address or with a UPN-style logins. For example, if a user logs in as email@example.com, the script will extract the portion before the @ character from the email address and use bob as the display name in Print Center.
Notes on using the SSO script:
- If running Uniprint 9.0 R2 SP5 - Apply the SSO script (External Logon - Adjust user details before logging on to PrintCenter.txt) attached in this document and follow the instructions on the Technote.
- If running Uniprint 9.1- Use the default scripted plug-in PPC SSOAdjustUserInfoBeforeLogon. The Technote includes instructions on how to attach the default script for Uniprint 9.1. If the script is inadequate for your site, you can edit it at System > Scripts context in Pharos Administrator.