To disable Secure Print on printers, you will need to remove all Release Types from the Secure Printers screen.
- Navigate to Secure > Secure Printers.
- Select the printer(s) on which you want to disable Secure Print.
- Click the Secure Printers button. This opens the Secure Printers dialog box.
- Select all release types in the Enabled Release Types list.
- Click the left arrow to move the selected release types from the Enabled Release Types list to the Available Release Types list.
- Click Unsecure to complete the process.
- The Status of the selected printer(s) will be updated to Unsecured.