The Volume card shows the percentage of printing volume sent through the Secure Print system over the last 30 days. This metric is calculated as follows:
Volume(Percent secured)= (Number of secure pages / Total pages) * 100
The Volume card also shows the following information:
- Total – Depending on whether you have a Print Analytics license, total volume is derived from:
- Without Print Analytics license – Total volume is derived from device meter values.
- With Print Analytics license – Total volume is derived from all the print and copy pages over the last 30 days. This includes jobs printed in the Secure Print system and those sent to non-secured printers.
- Secured – The total number of pages printed in the Secure Print system.
- Unsecured – The total number of pages printed to non-secured printers (printers not part of the Secure Print system).