Fleet Manager provides a comprehensive, multi-vendor view of all devices across your organization. It reveals the volume, service, and operating cost information that you need to successfully manage your environment and maintain an efficient fleet. Easily access your page volume, meters, toner levels, and device states all on demand, with minimal effort.
- The Dashboard provides a quick view of the key metrics in your print environment, including the total operating cost, page volume, utilization, and sustainability information. You can quickly identify which manufacturers, device types, and print options are generating the most cost, and then drill down to the details you need to develop effective print strategies.
- On the Meter screen, you can quickly identify new devices and outdated devices that are ready for replacement. Meter reads are automated and centralized to save you time.
- The Toner screen allows you to locate devices that are in need of toner replacement. It also allows you to set a trigger level to identify devices with toner levels below a set threshold and quickly filter devices that fall below your target threshold.
- The Volume screen enables you to quickly identify underutilized devices to relocate or eliminate. Easily monitor your device volume and utilization patterns to recognize changes in your print environment.
- On the Status screen, you can quickly identify devices that are down or in need of attention, such as low toner or low paper warnings—before people are inconvenienced and begin to submit support tickets
Fleet Manager Components
To use Fleet Manager, you will need to install the Device Scout on your local area network. The Device Scout scans your network to discover devices and collect comprehensive device information. It then sends the information to Beacon.
Fleet Manager Setup Guide
The Fleet Manager Setup Guide provides a quick and easy way to deploy Fleet Manager by guiding you through the required steps. See Fleet Manager - Setup Guide.