Sentry Print Dashboard Overview
The Sentry Print Dashboard provides a summary of key metrics about your Sentry Print environment and helps to guide actions that you can take to improve your print environment. To launch the Sentry Print Dashboard, simply click the Secure > Dashboard screen.
The Sentry Print Dashboard includes six cards:
- Status - Shows how many devices and proximity cards are in use, and highlights any devices in need of service.
- Devices - Shows the percentage of secured devices out of all devices discovered.
- Volume - Shows the percentage of volume that was produced in the secure print workflow.
- Usage - Shows a trend line of how the secure print workflow has been used over the last 30 days.
- Purged & Deleted - Shows the amount of waste savings realized from documents submitted but not released.
- Output by Function - Shows a measure of print user activity by output type.
For more information about these cards, please click a link below: