Mobile app release allows users to authenticate by scanning a QR code label attached to a secured printer.
To generate QR labels to attach to Secure Printers:
- In the system, navigate to Secure > Secure Printers.
- Select one or more secure devices for which to generate QR labels.
- Click Generate QR.
- Click Download PDF to download a laser printer label template (standard 2 x 4” format).
- Print the QR code labels.
- Attach the QR code labels to the appropriate printers based on the network address shown on each label.
Note: You can generate QR labels for secure printers only.