We are pleased to announce that Service Pack 4 for Uniprint 9.0 R2 is now available, along with MobilePrint 2.2. You can download and install Service Pack 4 (SP4) automatically via the Updater Service in the Pharos Administrator. If your server infrastructure is not connected to the internet, please refer to this page for detailed instructions on how to manually update your system.
Uniprint 9.0 R2 SP4
This service pack contains the following new features and improvements:
- Custom Charges: You can now create custom transactions to charge user accounts for anything you might need. For example, you can record custom charges for activity in a 3D printing lab or internal print shop.
- Print Page Ranges for MobilePrint jobs: Using the Print Center web interface, users can now define the range of pages to print for documents uploaded via MobilePrint.
- Print Center themes now apply to mobile pages: All style-related customizations are applied when using the Print Center from a mobile device.
This Service Pack is a roll-up of all previous updates provided for Uniprint 9.0 R2. If you’re upgrading from an older version of Uniprint (before 9.0 R2), start by upgrading to 9.0 R2 and then proceed directly to SP4. We also made improvements to the Pharos Remote installer, Pharos Help, and the uninstaller. More details about SP4 are available here in the Pharos Community. (Requires community login.)
In case you missed it, here’s a recap of what was new in Service Pack 3, released in May 2016.
New features of this MobilePrint release include:
- New MobilePrint Configuration tool for easier management and logging
- Support for printing page ranges
- Support for printing via the RAW protocol
- Support for Office 2016
- Support for FIPS-compliant servers
MobilePrint 2.2 works with Uniprint 9.0 R2 SP3 and SP4. More details about MobilePrint 2.2 are available here in the Pharos Community.