We are pleased to announce the release of Uniprint 9.0 R2 Service Pack 3. While students are away, it's a good time to get your system up to date with the latest Uniprint features and enhancements! You can download and install this update automatically via the Updater Service in the Pharos Administrator. If your server is not connected to the internet, please visit this page for detailed instructions on how to manually update your system. If you're upgrading from an older version of Uniprint (pre-9.0 R2), start by upgrading to 9.0 R2 and then proceed to Service Pack 3.
New in this update:
- Expanded Updater Service
- You can now update your entire Uniprint system, including the Pharos database, and install service packs across servers.
- It's now even easier to stay up to date and leverage new features and enhancements.
- Device-level Charging
- Set costs on a per-device basis. For example, if you have a single device with higher operating costs than other devices in a Print Group, you can now set a different pricing model for that individual printer, which will override the pricing model of its Print Group.
- Print Center Updates
- Administrators can view Transactions and Alerts in Print Center.
- Administrators can control which devices a user can access for print release.
- Support for MobilePrint 2.2 (to be released soon) in addition to 2.1.