We are pleased to announce the latest update of Pharos Beacon!
New features in this update
Device Scout Configuration
You can now configure the Device Scout to collect status and toner levels in 15-minute increments. (Previous versions were limited to 1-hour increments for status and once per day for usage.) Also, you can separately configure the collection of toner levels. Before this update, toner collection was simultaneous with usage collection.
CSV Export from Print Analytics
You can now export comma-separated values for offline use. You can export a CSV file from any grid view within the Print Analytics explorer.
Data View Improvements
All Fleet Manager grids now provide hover text for text area fields, making it easier to read long text entries. You can also view Target Average Monthly Volume in all Fleet Manager grids.
You can access performance support content by clicking the question mark icon wherever it appears in the Beacon environment. Additional information and support documentation is available on the Discover > Prepare screen.
- MS-4369: Device Management: Column sizes are not maintained
- MS-4637: IE: Column chooser: Cursor always a 4-way arrow, no pointer
- MS-4639: IE: Empty tooltip shown when hovering over the Help icon
- MS-4640: CSV Export: Date/Time fields: Time does not match grid data
- MPS-1999: Inconsistent rounding between dashboard and grids