Pharos Beacon provides unique visibility into print that includes both print and user information that can fundamentally change the way print takes place in your environment. How do customers use this data to make changes that reduce cost while increasing convenience? Join us for a practical demonstration and open conversation on how Beacon data can be used to understand how print is created in your environment and how to plan a better future state.
- Understanding and managing print cost data
- Understanding default cost
- Overriding with my actual costs
- Do I pay too much for print?
- Data analysis for optimizing your fleet configuration
- Using device utilization data to understand cost and convenience
- Device age and complexity data and using it to improve cost and uptime
- 80/20 in action: how to identify outliers
- Identifying key drivers of cost, volume, and inconvenience
- Fleet and Print data
- How to use both data sets to fully understand your environment
Pharos Blueprint has become a foundational product when it comes to managing and securing print in the corporate space. For customers who are not in a position to take advantage of the value of cloud technology, Blueprint provides a rich feature set using an on premise approach but is positioned to take advantage of the value of a cloud based solution.
- High availability
- Designing a resilient Blueprint environment
- Automatic updates
- The future of touch-free updates in Blueprint
- Creating effective print policies
- Use the Policy Print rules engine for more than just changing print behavior
- Getting the most out of Site Monitor
- The many uses of Blueprint’s best keep secret
Uniprint has been the industry leader in print cost recovery solutions for over twenty years. Pharos continues to innovate and improve this robust product. When paired with MobilePrint to add BYOD support, it becomes a well-rounded solution to meet the ever-changing needs of the higher-education market.
- Upgrade paths and processes
- Upgrade benefits
- Proven update methods
- How to get the most value from your Uniprint logs
- How to use logging to troubleshoot your Uniprint and MobilePrint system
- Print client deployment methods
- Reviewing the various choices for printing into your Uniprint and MobilePrint system
- Using the Print Center
- How the Print Center can improve the your user and administrator experience