Blueprint Enterprise 5.2 is on its way soon! Set for general release later this summer, Blueprint 5.2 introduces several features and performance enhancements that make it easier than ever for you to secure and manage your enterprise print environment.
NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Support for Pharos MobilePrint 2.0, which enables users to print from any mobile device to any Pharos-managed printer or upload files from the desktop
- Pharos Print Center, an optional web interface that provides end users with a convenient way to submit documents and customize finishing options
- Support for our Sentry line of secure release products, which simplify enterprise deployments
- Significant enhancements to our Toner Savings application, including the ability to install the components separately from Blueprint components, which reduces the number of Toner Savings Coordinator licenses required and possibly the number of servers
- Support for Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 R2 and Microsoft® SQL Server 2014
- New Pharos branding and several new Blueprint reports that make it easier than ever to identify outliers and savings metrics.
Pharos Print Center
By integrating Blueprint 5.2 with MobilePrint 2.0, employees can use the Pharos Print Center to upload jobs to print, change finishing options, and release jobs from any browser-enabled mobile device to any printer managed by Blueprint. The following image shows the Pharos Print Center user interface with MobilePrint 2.0 integration.
STAY INFORMED AND IN TOUCH
Reach out in the Blueprint Community Forum to share your experiences and ask any questions you might have.
- The Pharos Blueprint Enterprise Team