We have implemented a new Manufacturer/Model database for use in all versions of Blueprint Enterprise. If you're running Blueprint Enterprise 5.2, no action is required. All customers running Blueprint 5.1 and earlier must transition to the new model database. To simplify this process, the update occurs when your renewal license is applied to the Analyst server. Follow these easy steps:
NOTE: Please ensure that the file you have is not "Blocked" due to NTFS zone detection. Right click the downloaded file and choose "Properties" from the menu. If there is a button labeled "Unblock" in the lower right corner of the General tab, click it and choose "OK" before proceeding.
- Log into the Blueprint Analyst server.
- Copy the file SiteCode_LicensewithBPModelUpdate.rename_to_exe to a temporary folder or location on the Blueprint Analyst server.
- Rename to SiteCode_LicensewithBPModelUpdate.exe
- Double-click SiteCode_LicensewithBPModelUpdate.exe. When the following window appears, click Start:
- The Status message will change from "Waiting to start" to "Running":
- When the update is complete, the Status will read "Finished":
- Your new license is now available, along with the log file for the update. NOTE: The types of license(s) you actually receive may vary from the illustration below.
- Click Ok to close both updater windows:
- In Blueprint Administrator, update your Blueprint license by clicking the Update License button shown below. This is the same process that was used for all previous licenses updates.
- Create an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach the file email@example.com to the email and enter your customer name in the Subject field. This step is important because it allows us to confirm your license update.