Pharos is improving the Print Center application such that future versions are more responsive, can deliver web pages in variable sizes, and offer a full complement of features on all desktop and mobile devices.
In the meantime, the customization in this article allows Uniprint administrators to disable the Print Center mobile site because their Android and Windows phone and tablet users would like to use the "Upload" feature.
Upgrades or Hot Fixes may revert or invalidate this customization
1. Locate the Print Center "WebApp" content directory. The default location is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pharos\PrintCenter\WebApp"
2. Inside "WebApp", edit the file named "index.htm"
3. Locate the line shown below.
4. Comment out the line as shown below.
5. The change takes effect immediately. No restart is needed. However, some web browsers require that you clear their local cache in order to see this type of change.