Web Client Application Software
The Web Client Application Software is supported on both Microsoft Windows and Apple MAC OS platforms. System requirements for each platform are outlined below.
The Web Client Software is designed to run on the Microsoft Windows 7 platform on any architecture or chip set. To run Windows 7 on your PC, you will need:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Supported Browser Details:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Latest stable version or version 10 and higher
Latest stable version (37.0.2062.124 as of this release)
Latest Stable Version (32.0.3 as of this release)
NOTE: Internet Explorer Version 9 may also be used. However, there may be issues with the summary area of the explorer so we no longer support this older version of Internet Explorer. We recommend that you update your Internet Explorer browser to the latest version.
The Web Client Software is designed to run on the Mac OS platform. The Mac OS system requirements are:
- Intel, PowerPC G5 or G4 (867 MHz or faster)
- 512 MB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM recommended
- 9 GB available hard disk space
Supported Web Browser Details:
- Apple Safari (Latest stable version or version 5.0.6 and higher)
PLEASE NOTE: All reports are in PDF format. To use this feature, you will need the ability to view PDF files.