To submit a ticket with the Pharos Technical Support Team, an account must first be set up and active.
This is DIFFERENT from your Pharos Community username and password.
Creating a Support Account
- Go to www.pharos.com/support and click "Sign Up" in the upper right-hand corner.
- Fill out all required fields
- Submit the form (it can take up to 24 hours to activate)
Once your account is created, you can submit a ticket several different ways.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to www.pharos.com/support (or http://pharos.custhelp.com), click "Log in" and then "Submit an Incident"
- Fill out the form and attach all relevant information (screen shots, logs, etc)
- You can log an incident with Pharos Technical Support 24 hours a day.
- Call 877-848-0387 (toll free) or 585-939-7099
Monday through Thursday: 7am - 9pm EST
Friday: 7am - 5pm EST
Incidents logged outside of normal operating hours will receive a response the following business day.
The Pharos Technical Support Workflow
- Ticket is created and assigned to a Support Engineer.
- Troubleshooting is performed to determine root cause. A remote session may be required.
- Issue is resolved and ticket is closed.