You may change your Beacon password. As is typical with change password requests, the current password must be entered along with the new password. After the account password has been successfully changed, the next login attempt will use the new password. The old password will no longer be valid.
- Move your mouse over the Welcome Username in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- When the drop down appears, select Change Password.
- Enter the old password.
- Enter the new password.
- Re-enter the new password as confirmation.
- Select Save to update your account password.
- Select Cancel to leave the screen without saving the password change.
Passwords must now be at least eight characters and contain three of the following: one uppercase, one lowercase, one number or one special character.