The Fleet Dashboard provides a quick view of the key metrics in your print environment, including the total operating cost, page volume, utilization, and sustainability information. Several elements of the Fleet Dashboard are tied directly to the data tables on the Meter, Toner, Volume, Status, Cost, and Inventory tabs. You can use the dashboard to quickly identify which manufacturers, device types, and print options are generating the most cost, and then drill down to the details you need to develop effective print strategies.
The dashboard comprises six cards:
- The Cost card enables you to quickly identify strategic opportunities to reduce the overall cost of your device fleet. See your total YTD cost at a glance, plus the annual projected cost and monthly costs broken down by color and mono, and single-function versus multi-function volume. Click the Cost card to view the Cost table, which provides more detailed information.
- The Volume card enables you to identify strategic opportunities to reduce print volume across your entire device fleet. See your total YTD volume, plus your annual projected volume and monthly volume by color and mono, and single-function versus multi-function volume. Click the Volume card to view the Volume table, which provides more detailed information.
- The Utilization card makes it easy to quickly determine if your fleet size is appropriate for the amount of print volume the organization creates and to verify that certain device types are being used optimally.
- The Composition card provides a summary profile of your print environment, including your total network device count, the current number of print users, and your user-to-device ratio. This summary information helps to quickly visualize and communicate the current state of your print environment in support of your ongoing optimization efforts.
- The Life card provides an overview of the effective age of your fleet. This makes it easier to identify when it’s time to refresh your fleet and it helps you to make informed decisions when replacing devices.
- The Sustainability card allows you to quickly see how print impacts your sustainability goals and what your trends have been over time. These metrics are tied to paper consumption, so they are a conservative estimate of your organization’s total environmental footprint with regard to print.