Looking for iMFP software downloads? Login, join, and check out the iMFPs & Omegas forum for links.
The Pharos iMFP for HP solution supports the following devices:
* designates single function printers which require iMFP version 4.3 or higher. SFP models with a 4 line LED display deliver all the user’s documents when a badge is swiped (similar to the SR25/PS60 workflow)
The "Flow" version of any device is also compatible.
For installation purposes, please use the reference list below as a guide for which version of the iMFP product should be installed:
Managed Services Devices:
The following devices may only be purchased as part of a HP Managed Services contract.
- Color LaserJet Managed E65050
- Color LaserJet Managed E65060
- LaserJet Managed E60055
- LaserJet Managed E60065
- LaserJet Managed E60075
- LaserJet Managed MFP E62565
- LaserJet Managed Flow MFP E62575
- LaserJet Managed MFP E63555
- LaserJet Managed MFP E72525
- LaserJet Managed MFP E72530
- LaserJet Managed MFP E72535
- LaserJet Managed MFP E82540
- LaserJet Managed MFP E82550
- LaserJet Managed MFP E82560
- Color LaserJet Managed MFP E67550
- Color LaserJet Managed MFP E67560
- Color LaserJet Managed MFP E77822
- Color LaserJet Managed MFP E77825
- Color LaserJet Managed MFP E77830
- Color LaserJet Managed MFP E87640
- Color LaserJet Managed MFP E87650
- Color LaserJet Managed MFP E87660
- PageWide Managed Color E77650
- PageWide Managed Color E77660
All of the above models support the loading and operation of the Pharos iMFP for HP software. The features and functions supported by each model may vary based on the capabilities enabled, options installed, and firmware loaded. Please consult your Pharos Sales Executive to get specific details for the exact models being used, and what capabilities can be used.