After you create users for your Beacon account, you need to invite them to log in. Any user with an End User Administrator role can send invitations to one or more users who have already been created. Invitations are sent to the email address associated with each user.
- Go to Account Profile > System Users.
- Select the user(s) that you want to invite. (Click the check box next to the appropriate name. You can invite multiple users in one action.)
- Click the Invite button. A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click Send to send the invitation to all selected users.
- The selected users will receive an email invitation with a link to log in to Beacon.
- Each invitation is valid for 30 days only. The user must log in to Beacon before the link expires. The Login Status column shows the date and time the invitation expires for each user. New invitations may be sent to users whose links have expired.
How end users accept the invitation:
- The end user opens the invitation email and clicks the link inside the message.
- The Beacon log in page opens in the user's default browser. The Username field is automatically populated with the user's email address.
- The user is prompted to set a password via the Set Password button.
- If the log in is successful, the user is immediately taken into the Beacon account, with visibility to all areas that correspond their account type.
The Login Status column displays information about each user's log in history.
- Not Invited - The user has been created, but has not yet been invited to log in to Beacon.
- Invite Expires: mm/dd/yyyy h:mm:ss - The user has been invited, but has not yet logged in to Beacon. This shows the date and time when the invitation expires.
- mm/dd/yyyy h:mm:ss - Shows the date and time when the user last logged in to Beacon.