When you are a licensed user of Fleet Manager, Print Analytics, Sentry Print, or the Beacon Uniprint Connector, the Account Profile > License tab displays a green check mark next to each licensed item, along with your number of licensed devices and your current number of managed devices (for Fleet Manager), your number of licensed print users and your current number of active print users (for Print Analytics and Uniprint Connector), and your number of licensed secure printers (for Sentry Print). If the number of managed devices / active print users exceeds the licensed amount shown, you may be required to update your subscription agreement. This also applies to the Beacon User Count, which represents the number of people in your organization that you have invited to access Beacon.
Changing Your License Agreement
To update your Beacon license agreement, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Print Analytics gives you a comprehensive view of print from the perspective of your print users and the documents they submit. It reveals how print is created in your environment, including information about print users and the applications they print from, your network and local devices, and comprehensive output parameters. Print Analytics makes it easy to identify opportunities to reduce costs and waste, and it helps you to discover the fleet configuration that best supports your people.
- Easily identify opportunities to reduce costs and waste.
- Quickly access key metrics that support your strategy to reduce print volume.
- Gain the insights you need to foster a more sustainable print environment.
- Gain the perspective of a centralized IT environment without being centralized.
- Get the clarity you need to significantly reduce your total cost of ownership.
- Easily access the job-level details you need to drive positive change.
Beacon Uniprint Connector
The Beacon Uniprint Connector enriches your Print Analytics environment with the funding information from Uniprint. Reveal the cost of print for both the back office and all student print environments managed by Uniprint. The Beacon Uniprint Connector works with Pharos Uniprint v8.4 and higher.