Changing Your Email Notifications and Preferences
When you are active in your community, you may receive email alerting you to activity on content and places you are following. Editing your preferences allow you to choose what content you receive email notifications about and how you view the content you interact with.
To view or change your preferences:
- Click on your name in the upper right corner. In the actions list that pops up, click Preferences.
- On the General Preferences tab, choose whether to receive email notifications about people, places, and content you interact with or are following by clicking the Yes or No radio buttons.
- Next, choose how you would like to view discussions and comments on all content from the drop down menus. Threaded means that new comments are posted directly beneath the comment you are posting about. Flat lists the comments in chronological order, with the most recent comment at the bottom.
- Options in the Language, Locale, and Time Zone drop down menus are likely preset for your community. Choose a different option from the drop-down menus to change those preferences.
- If you assign tags to your content frequently, click the Quick Tagging Mode check box to keep the Add/Update Tags field open by default.
- Click the Save button.