This document describes the new features, improvements, and changes to Pharos Blueprint Enterprise.
Some of the key benefits of the Blueprint 5.0 data warehouse include:
- The summary views include many additional data categorizations (dimensions) to support a wider range of in-depth investigations of your environment.
- The summary views provide monthly and daily summaries as well as the detailed transaction views.
- The design of the data warehouse can handle the complexities of the detailed data that Blueprint processes, yet it remains elegant and intuitive to use.
Other benefits of Blueprint Enterprise 5.0 include:
- A revised report set that provides you with instant access to the powerful data warehouse.
- A new costing model that is focused on user behavior and the type of printing they are performing.
- Blueprint Enterprise 5.0 comes bundled with Pharos Site Monitor Lite. Site Monitor collects additional device information (such as serial number, make/model, and meters) for Blueprint discovered devices right out of the box. It can also be configured to scan the network for other
- A new Tracker package that simplifies the initial deployment of the Tracker (the Blueprint component that is installed on workstations and/or print servers). The new Tracker package also simplifies the deployment of Tracker updates.
- For more information about these and the many other enhancements of Blueprint Enterprise 5.0, please refer to the next sections of this document.