Uniprint 8.2 adds the following new features and capabilities:
· Grants allow print and copy activity to be charged to a shared cost center without the risk of exceeding the allocated budget.
· User-based Charging allows a different set of prices to be assigned based on the user’s group or if the user is charging to a Cost Center/Grant.
· Role-based Permissions allows administrative tasks to be distributed to different groups without needing to give each of these groups full administrative rights.
· Improved user experience for non-English installations.
· Card Registration, even when an institution’s authentication and billing systems are not linked together.
· Guest users can use the same iMFPs and terminals as staff and students even if the guests are not authenticated on the network and only have a pre-paid campus card.