The Pharos Print app is now available for Android and iOS devices! You can download the Android app free on the Google Play store. The app integrates with Pharos Print Center in both Uniprint and Blueprint environments.
With the Pharos Print app, you can:
- Easily submit documents from your Android device to any Pharos-secured printer.
- View all documents in your queue.
- Preview your documents and edit finishing options before you print.
- Review your available funds and job cost (when applicable).
What you'll need to support the Pharos Print app on Android devices
- Users will need a mobile device running Android 4.03 or later.
- For Pharos Uniprint environments:
- Uniprint 9.0 R2 Update 1 or later
- Pharos MobilePrint 2.1 or later
- Pharos Print Center Services 2.4 or later must be applied to all machines running the Print Center Web and/or Pharos API Print Center Services, and optionally the Pharos Database.
- The server running Print Center Web and/or Pharos API Print Center Services requires a security certificate signed by a certificate authority.
- For Pharos Blueprint Enterprise environments:
- Blueprint 5.2 Service Pack 1 or later
- MobilePrint 2.1 or later
>> More information: Pharos Print App Help
>> The Pharos Print app for iOS devices is available in the Apple iTunes store here.