Introducing Uniprint 9.0 R2, Blueprint Enterprise 5.2, and Sentry SR25!
Uniprint 9.0 R2 and Blueprint Enterprise 5.2 both introduce several features and performance enhancements that make it easier than ever for you to secure and manage your print environment.
Sentry SR25 is the first product in our new Sentry line of secure pull print products for the corporate enterprise. It brings an unprecedented level of simplicity to enterprise deployments for our technology partners and corporate customers.
UNIPRINT 9.0 R2 and MOBILEPRINT 2.1
- Uniprint software updates can now be downloaded and applied directly from the Uniprint Administrator. Also, all previous Uniprint updates and hot fixes are included in the Uniprint 9.0 R2 installer
- In addition to PayPal, other credit card processing vendors are supported
- There is now one central location for MobilePrint 2.1 and Print Center settings and configuration
- New Pharos branding is present in all Uniprint components
Product Owner: Jeff Herald
BLUEPRINT 5.2 and MOBILEPRINT 2.0
- Supports Pharos MobilePrint 2.0, Pharos Print Center, and our Sentry line of secure print release products
- Support for Microsoft® Windows Server 2012 R2 and Microsoft® SQL Server 2014
- New Pharos branding and several new Blueprint reports that make it easier to identify outliers and savings metrics
Product Owner: Carl Conley
- Replaces the Omega PS60 in Blueprint Enterprise environments
- Same functionality as the Omega PS60 but much simpler to install and maintain
- The person installing and maintaining an SR25 needs far less technical knowledge
- Fast and easy installation: as little as 2 minutes per device
- Easily transfer an SR25 between devices
- No server-side configuration
- Includes CAC/PIV authentication for federal customers
Product Owner: John Stewart